I crushed my FOOT X-rayed at ER no break but bad.Prime Health Care was my primary for years.

Dr Kimmel can't see me I have to see a Dr Johnson Fielding. He thinks it's broken, more X-rays FOOT , it's not, he changes my meds I'm allergic to his. I m booked for long flight to Las Vegas I can't fly need a Dr note for refund. This fool that thought my FOOT was broken a couple days ago says "You Can Fly!

Your ankle is sprained!" His staff were rude and basically told me to find another practice. Me and my daughter will have to eat a thousand dollars cuz this *** . I did inform/complain to another Dr There and he said I could come in again! Really?

NO! I'll go to a caring competent Family Practice . It isn't my ankle It's my FOOT! It's already been diagnosed as "CRUSHED!" Can you imagine your child suffering and.

making them fly, they can't stand, sit without pain or elevate their leg on a flight, no ice packs, losing their vacation money!

There is a place in *** for these people.HORRIBLE

Review about: Prime Healthcare Services Doctor.

Had an Experience with Prime Healthcare Services?

Comments

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more